You can check out more recipes like this one on out website NewsOn6.com/recipes.
5 lbs. fresh apples (peel remove core, and slice)*
1.5 lbs. Granulated Sugar
1 lb. Brown Sugar
1 t. Kosher Salt
2 T. Ground Cinnamon
½ t. Ground Nutmeg
1 t. Allspice
2 T. Apple Cider Vinegar
4 oz. Unsalted Butter
*Note: Can use IQF (Individual Quick Freezing) Apples to save on time
1. In sauce pot over medium heat, add butter.
2. Once melted add apples and sauté for 5 minutes.
3. Add rest of ingredients and stir until sugar is dissolved.
4. Reduce temperature to low and cook for 2 hours, stirring every 15 minutes to avoid sticking.
5. Once ingredients darken in color remove from heat, and puree with a stick blender until desired consistency. Cool and enjoy.