In collaboration with the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), the public-sector lender UCO Bank has launched the RuPay Select Contactless Debit Card for its premium/HNI customer category. The bank announced the launch on its 79th Inauguration Day, claiming that the contactless debit card has a slew of features and is designed to meet the lifestyle and shopping needs of the holders. Holders of the UCO Bank RuPay Select Contactless Debit Card get access to an ATM withdrawal limit of INR 50000 as well as a transaction limit of INR 2 lakh at POS or E-Commerce.
Key benefits of UCO Bank RuPay Select Contactless Debit Card
- All RuPay Select Contactless Debit cardholders are covered by an insurance policy worth up to INR 10 lakhs in the event of death or permanent disability caused by a personal accident.
- On a quarterly basis, the card enables you to experience two free domestic lounge visits. In addition, there is complimentary access to over 25 airport lounges in 15 locations. The card also offers two complimentary international lounge visits per year and more than 500 lounges in more than 300 cities.
- Complimentary gym membership for 15 days and a 40-50 percent discount on membership renewals.
- 1 complimentary SPA treatment, with a 40% to 50% discount on subsequent sessions during the year.
- In a given year, you will receive one complimentary premium health check-up package and one complimentary golf coaching lesson/session.
- 1st-time Issuance Charges: Nil, Reissue charge: Rs.150/- (excluding Tax).
- Annual Maintenance Charges: Rs.150/-(excluding Tax)
- No restriction of maintaining minimum/average balance
Shri Ishraq Ali Khan, Executive Director, UCO Bank said, “UCO Bank is delighted to offer another excellent product for its esteemed customers. The RuPay Select Card will bring a number of premium facilities for various strata of customers ranging from Club to Gym membership, domestic to international lounge, and many more which re-confirm our resolve to provide Best in Class experience to our Customers. In a series of flagship products like UCO Corporate Mobile Banking, RuPay Select Card will definitely be able to get a warm response from Corporate and HNI Customers. This product will open another chapter of successful collaboration with NPCI to achieve the target of truly Digital India” according to NPCI.
Ms. Praveena Rai, COO, NPCI said, “We are delighted to collaborate with UCO Bank to launch the UCO Bank RuPay Select Contactless NCMC Debit Card commemorating the 79th Foundation Day of the bank. The newly launched card is stacked with benefits and value propositions tailored to meet the varied lifestyle and shopping needs of the premium customer segment. We believe that this RuPay powered debit card will provide an unparalleled and superior user experience to HNI customers. RuPay has gone from strength to strength, and is swiftly becoming a preferred card network for the premium customer segment.”
For investment related articles, business news and mutual fund advise
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Thursday, January 13, 2022, 12:38 [IST]
Original news source Credit: www.goodreturns.in