What is BHIM SBI Pay?
BHIM SBI Pay is a mobile payment service that permits UPI account users to send and receive money, as well as make online bill payments, recharges, and shopping online, among other things, using their handsets. BHIM SBI Pay allows you to make payments whenever and wherever you want.
Using the BHIM SBI Pay you are only required to enter Virtual Payment Address (VPA) only instead of IFSC code or any other bank account details of the receiver in order to transfer funds online to your nearest and dearest. A virtual payment address is a one-of-a-kind ID that is a blend of your own name or number, or a mix of digits and characters, followed by @sbi, to conduct an online fund transfer or receive utilizing BHIM SBI Pay.
You must choose your bank where you have maintained your bank account, and then click the “Next” button once you have completed entering the mandated details. After that, you have to select the appropriate account from the list of accounts to link and then click Register to complete the registration process of linking your bank account to utilise BHIM SBI Pay for online UPI transactions.
What is BHIM SBI Pay – QR and what are its benefits?
Businesses can now accept payments from their customers instantly and without fuss using BHIM SBI Pay – QR code. You may allow your customers to make payments using their handsets by simply scanning the BHIM SBI Pay – QR code without paying any additional costs and using a completely digital approach. Merchants with an existing SBI SB/CC/CA account can receive their BHIM SBI Pay – QR code from their Home Branch or any SBI branch near them. The following are some of the key advantages of using BHIM SBI Pay – QR for your business, according to SBI’s official website:
- Get your BHIM SBI Pay – QR instantly at zero additional cost
- Avoid daily hassles of handling cash
- All customer payments get instantly credited to your linked Bank accounts
- Get a detailed statement of your daily transactions and save time on end-of-day reconciliations
- No need to visit your Branch on a daily basis for cash deposits into your current account
- Provide customers the convenience of paying through their smartphones using any of the BHIM UPI-enabled apps like BHIM SBI Pay, Google Pay, PhonePe, Paytm, etc.
Businesses may now be rewarded for having their BHIM SBI Pay – QR and accepting payments from customers. They may earn up to Rs. 8000 as cashback for accepting payments using BHIM SBI Pay QR, and the following are the reward benefits according to the website of SBI.
|Rs. 40||Accept payments of Rs. 100 or more from at least 2 unique customers through BHIM SBI Pay – QR|
|Rs. 1000||Accept payments from at least 300 unique customers using the BHIM SBI Pay – QR|
|Rs. 5000||Accept payments from at least 500 unique customers using the BHIM SBI Pay – QR|
|Rs. 8000||Accept payments from at least 1000 unique customers using the BHIM SBI Pay – QR|
How to install and register for BHIM SBI Pay?
- Open the default app store of your mobile phone and search for BHIM SBI Pay in the search bar.
- Download the app and enter your mobile number and email ID registered with the bank and confirm.
- Now select your account using which you want to register for BHIM SBI Pay and select a UPI ID for the same.
- Now you will get a one time password (OTP) on your registered mobile number, verify the same and you will get a in-app congratulations message.
- Upon successful registration you can now use the BHIM SBI Pay for remitting funds using UPI.
How To Setup UPI Mandate With BHIM SBI Pay?
By following the steps below, you can establish UPI Mandate using BHIM SBI Pay:
- Open the BHIM SBI Pay and enter your 6-digit app PIN to log in.
- Now tap on ‘UPI Mandate’ you will get 4 sections namely Create New, Request Received, My Mandates, and Scan to receive.
- Tap on ‘Create New’ and enter the VPA address of a contact from your address book or else you can also manually enter a beneficiary’s name.
- Now enter the start and end date, and specify the mandated amount.
- Now select the payment frequency from the drop-down list and tick the box asking ‘Intimate to Beneficiary’.
- Now select your account or virtual address using which you want to make the payment and tap on ‘Confirm’.
- Once you confirm, you will get a successful message on your registered mobile number.
BHIM SBI Pay Customer Care Number
You may file a complaint or monitor the progress of a BHIM SBI Pay transaction using the UPI App of the partner banks, or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also file your concerns by calling 1800112211 or 18004253800, both of which are toll-free numbers. You can also go through the below-listed links of NPCI (BHIM Pay), WhatsApp Pay, and Google Pay (Gpay) to file your grievance
TPAP Link- Whatsapp: https://faq.whatsapp.com/general/security-and-privacy/how-to-contact-the-grievance-officer-in-india
TPAP Link-Google Pay: https://www.google.com/intl/en_in/contact/grievance-officer.html, https://support.google.com/pay/india/answer/7562363 or https://pay.google.com/intl/en_in/about/policy/.
Original news source Credit: www.goodreturns.in