|

PM’s honesty not enough, Cabinet needs to be clean: Ramdev

PM’s honesty not enough, Cabinet needs to be clean: Ramdev

PM’s honesty not enough, Cabinet needs to be clean: Ramdev

New Delhi: Observing a day-long fast with anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare at Jantar Mantar here, yoga guru Baba Ramdev on Sunday asked the government to bring back black money stashed abroad and pitched for a strong Lokpal Bill to check corruption across the country.

Addressing the crowd gathered at Jantar Mantar, the yoga guru said that the people were not paid to attend the protest, but they are here to support the cause and eradicate corruption.

Hitting out at Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, Ramdev said though he is personally clean but he also needs to have a clean Cabinet.

“The prime minister said that ‘I am honest’, but the country does not see you as an individual,” said Ramdev.

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 10.0/10 (1 vote cast)
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: +1 (from 1 vote)
PM’s honesty not enough, Cabinet needs to be clean: Ramdev, 10.0 out of 10 based on 1 rating

Tags: , , ,

4 Responses for “PM’s honesty not enough, Cabinet needs to be clean: Ramdev”

  1. Gautam says:

    I do not like .indianpolictics arrest all correption people will be arrest and go to jail 

    VA:F [1.9.22_1171]
    Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)
    VA:F [1.9.22_1171]
    Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)
  2. Vartika says:

    MAY GOD BLESS OUR ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES THE GOOD SENSE TO PREVENT MAKING HISTORY ON THE LINES OF GADAFI,SADAM,MUBARAK ETC. GOD BLESS ANNA+BABA WITH STRENGTH TO SING “MOSES LET MY PEOPLE GO“ 

    VA:F [1.9.22_1171]
    Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)
    VA:F [1.9.22_1171]
    Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)
  3. Gautam says:

    All party are corrupted in India (UPA, NDA, team anna, Mr, Ramdev and others local political parties). Only Mr. ANNA is the only perfect man. 95% of indian are corrupted so it is very dificalt to do some thing by the rest 5% indian. Need to prepare a strong law to prevent the corruption.

    VA:F [1.9.22_1171]
    Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)
    VA:F [1.9.22_1171]
    Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)
  4. Pankaj says:

    I do not know whether my PM is clean or not. What I want to know whether my system is clean and transparent or not. If my system is transparent and foolproof, it becomes immaterial whether our PM is clean or not, System will make him clean 

    VA:F [1.9.22_1171]
    Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)
    VA:F [1.9.22_1171]
    Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)

Comments are closed


Borsa Gucci Su Ebay Moncler Soldes Femme UGG Stivali Quanto Costano Giubbotto Uomo Invernale Peuterey Prix Sac Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 Casquette Air Jordan Pas Cher Nike Air Max Skyline Homme Pas Cher Moncler Piumini Modelli Borse Louis Vuitton O Gucci Woolrich Italia Mode Bottes Ugg Christian Louboutin Prix Chaussures